So it's been 30 Days since I received my iPhone 4 from Apple. While upgrading iPhone hardware is not always as exciting as switching to a new platform, Apple has really made a significant jump from the 3GS to make this hardware update exciting enough. I would like to share with you my thoughts on some of the ups and downs of being an iPhone 4 owner over the course of my 1st month of ownership.
1) The hardware is beautiful.
2) It is resistant to cosmetic wear and tear from casual use. (unlike the previous 2 versions made with plastic and chrome trim)
3) The updated camera takes some amazing photos.
4) The retina display is unmatched.
1) iOS 4.0 on this iPhone is less than stellar in terms of stability. (even more so than a 3GS running 4.0)
2) I have dropped a few more calls on average than with my previous iPhones.
3) I continue to have bad Bluetooth connection issues.
Overall, am I satisfied with the upgrade? Yes. Would I recommend it to my friends and family? Yes. Is it my best smartphone experience to date? Yes.
In two words? Get one!