This weeks App of the Week is Where's My Mickey? by Disney. Where's My Mickey is the same gameplay as Where's My Water & Wheres My Perry, get the water to the character while collecting hidden items that lead to a bonus section. From the App Store:
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
The app does offer in app purchases of $.99 to unlock more levels. Where's My Mickey is available for free for a limited time so grab it now.