Each week Apple makes one popular app free for iOS users. This weeks app is Rise Alarm Clock by Kellen Styler. Rise is a simple and elegant alarm clock for your iOS device. From the App Store:
- It's easy to set: Just drag to pick a wake up time.
- Turn the alarm on or off with a simple swipe or pull gesture.
- Snooze or turn off the alarm from the lock screen with a shake (iPhone only).
- Large clock mode in portrait and landscape for docked devices.
- Adjust your default snooze, wake up time, and alarm volume on the fly.
- Wake up to one of the beautiful custom Rise melodies or your favorite song from iTunes.
- You can repeat your alarm time daily (one alarm).
- Make a playlist from iTunes to help you fall asleep, or listen to other audio (Pandora, Spotify, etc) in the background.
- Rise works with "Do Not Disturb" and the mute / silence switch (with app in foreground and locked/asleep)