iOSDocked Show Notes
Episode #: 35
Hosts: Joe Lombardo, Clay Russell, Jerry Goldbaum and Donny Benfield
Site News and Giveaways
Last weeks iTouch Giveaway winner was Sheketa. She won a software suite from Birdsoft and a couple of iPhone 5 cases from Incipio. Congratulations to her and thanks goes out to Sheketa for her continued loyalty as a listener.
This episode’s iTouch Giveaway is the Calendars app by Readdle. Check out the review on our website at www.iosdocked.com.
Game Center Showdown
The last Game Center showdown featured the game: Jetpack Joyride
Last week’s rankings among the crew:
- 1st: Joseph Lombardo with 4154 points
- 2nd: Jerry Goldbaum with 3814 points
- 3rd: Donny Benfield with 3082 points
- 4th: Clay Russell with 2885 points
- Last: Jordan Patterson with 0 points
This week’s showdown features this game: Pudding Monsters
- Apple could be rolling out iRadio service?
- More talk of a possible iWatch surfaces as Intel has watch components in supply chain
- Apple to be working on an active stylus for iOS devices?
The Rumor Roundup (iDream Segment)
- Next iPhone to use different screen technology
- Thinner and lighter 5th generation iPad coming this March?
Hails, Stales and Fails (Rapid-fire Segment)
- Ashton Kutcher’s jOBS will hit theaters in April
- Apple debuts latest iPhone commercial “Dream” (while “Do Not Disturb” bug hits iPhones everywhere)
- Apple Airs New iPad mini commercial: “I’ll Be Home”
- Apple receives curved glass production patent
- Apple removes AppShopper bargain hunting app from App Store
Random Tech Story
- Google and Motorola teaming up to take on iPhone with rumored “X Phone”?
Sizing up the Competition
- Final thoughts on the Surface as an iPad competitor?
- Ellyn Gray reviews the Incipio Stashback case for iPhone 5. Check out the review on our site at www.iOSDocked.com
Joe: HMDX - Jam Wireless Portable Speaker
Clay: Rechner calculator app for iPhone $0.99/iLike iTunes Customer Service
Jerry: Rise - Alarm clock $1.99
Donny: -- Spotify
We want to send thanks out to WPT_Bill and SamDakArk for the latest reviews left by them in iTunes in regard to the podcast. Those were some very kind words from these two listeners and to say thank you, I am sending a copy of Readdle Calendars to each of them.
This Week’s Roundtable/Listener Feedback Question
Should Apple open up iOS to allow for more tweaks, mods and themes to the operating system?