This Week’s Top Stories
- Instagram to be acquired by Facebook
- AT&T to begin officially unlocking iPhones
- Apple possibly making a hardware game controller
This Week’s Apple Hails, Stales, and Fails
- Apple pays out an extra 10% to developers making use of iAds.
- Aston Kutcher plays Steve Jobs in upcoming indy film.
- Apple now rejecting apps that collect UDID without permission.
- Apple execs sell off half a million shares for around $314 million.
- Australians with New iPads offered full refund by Apple after misrepresenting the iPads as 4G capable to customers.
- Apple sets the record straight on the iPad overcharging issue and explains how the charging really works.
- Wi-Fi version of the New iPad cleared for sale in China.
- Apple offers handset makers a royalty free license Nano-SIM
The Rumor Roundup
Sizing up the Competition
- Clay has some final thoughts on the Note
Random Tech News
Special Guest - Robin Ahn