This Week’s Top Stories
- What do you think about your new iPad?
- Is the iPad Experiencing heating issues?
- Apple fighting a “Nano-SIM War”
This Week’s Apple Hails, Stales, and Fails
- iPhone tops J.D. Power smartphone satisfaction survey.
- AT&T reports record single-day sales for iPad.
- Apple announces 45 billion dollar 3-year plan to attract investors.
- Apple announces record weekend for iPad sales.
- Tim Cook cashes in 11.1 million dollars in Apple stock.
- Apple claims Motorola used FRAND patents to attempt extort of cross licsensing deal.
- New iPad preorders sold out launch day.
The Rumor Roundup
- Former Apple TV Engineer Claims Steve Jobs Had Rejected The New Apple TV Interface?
- New iPhone to keep same display size, LTE and “Micro Dock”?
- Apple Working on Haptic Touch Technology for Future iDevices?
- How many Apple devices are in your family? (Close or Extended)
Listener Feedback Question