This Week’s Top Stories
- iPad 3 event to be held March 7th
- Path takes our address book data without asking
- Is Apple being ethical in regard to the manufacturing process?
The Dev Seg
This Week’s Apple Hails, Stales, and Fails
- Apple releases two new Siri focused commercials “Road Trip” and “Rock God”.
- Sprint sells 1.8 million iPhones last quarter/40% to new customers.
- Apple warns devs to quit spamming App Store with 3rd party marketing services.
- iPhone takes top 3 spots (iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S) in what has been the smartphone’s industry best quarter in history.
- Apple claims biggest share of profits among smartphone manufacturers.
- iBooks Author app updated with better EULA agreement clarification.
- Apple releases Mac OS X update 10.7.3
- Apple hires John Browett as Senior VP of Retail
- Apple updates Airport Utility for Mac OS X Lion (with a new iOS look)
- Apple fight off Hong Kong iPhone scalpers with new lottery system for reservations.
- Apple posts Steve Jobs photos and quotes around Cupertino campus.
The Rumor Roundup
- iPhone 5 to launch in June according to analyst
- AT&T Sending LTE Micro-SIM Cards to Stores
- Camera equipped iPod Nano in the works
- gpSPhone for iPhone (Jailbreak)
- BiteSMS for iPhones (Jailbreak)
- Tweetbot for iPad
Listener Feedback Question