On episode 67 of the iOSDocked Podcast, we selected Piano Tiles (Don't Tap the White Tile) as our GameCenter showdown pick. Hit the link to download the game in the App Store and then submit your high scores by tweeting us @iOSDocked with hashtag #GameCenterShowdown. Good luck!
Watch your step, DON'T TOUCH ON ANY WHITE TILES! This is the core rule of this addictive game. Sounds easy? Give it a try, and see how well you stack up against your friends.
Charming piano sound effects
18 (6 x 3) awesome game modes
Clear user interface
Game Center support
Social network sharing
There are six main modes in the game:
- Classic mode, get to 25/50 black tiles as soon as possible.
- Arcade mode, tap as many of the dark tiles as you can without missing a single one.
- Zen mode, tap as many dark tiles as you can in 15/30 seconds.
- Rush mode, like arcade mode but with no speed limit.
- Relay mode, tap 50 dark tiles in 8/10/12 seconds to get another 8/10/12 seconds and another 50 tile target.
- Arcade+, contains Bomb/Lightning/Double modes.